Skin Care in Orlando, FL
What are Skin Care Products?
Center for Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery and Med Spa offers the most advanced technology in medical-grade skin care products. Our goal is to educate patients on the benefits of skincare and overall skin health. We are particularly interested in curating product regimens tailored to your specific goals (e.g., anti-aging, acne-fighting).
Check Out This Video from Smart Beauty Guide, on “Three Must-Have Skincare Products for Women Over 30”:
During a complimentary skin care analysis, our lead medical aesthetician will review your current state of skin health, skin care products you are currently using, and goals for your skin. We aim to educate each patient on the benefits of investing in their skin health and the benefits of skin protection from UV rays and free radicals.
Benefits of Skin Care Products
There are many reasons why we recommend medical-grade skin care products, but here are three main reasons why they work better than over–the-counter products:
- Higher Concentration of Active Ingredients – Over-the-counter skin care can only have a limited level of active ingredients since it’s not being overseen or dispensed by a physician. They are formulated for everyone with small traces of ingredients that skin can heal and/or benefit from. However, medical-grade skin care is based on the science of penetrating ingredients to correct, repair and produce natural healing below the skin’s
- Growth Factors – When growth factors are added to a skin care product, such as SkinMedica’s product line, skin care merges with the science of the skin’s own healing abilities. The impact is clear – fine lines are reduced, age spots and discoloration fade and skin texture improves. Growth factors penetrate into the deeper layers of dermis where collagen and elastin are contained to repair and rebuild. Over-the-counter skin care products only work on the epidermis (the outer layer of skin) where the skin cells are starting to shed.
- Proven Results! Medical grade skin care offered at CPRS Med Spa is backed by scientific research to transform skin because of the ingredients that repair on a cellular level.
What Skin Care Products are Available at CPRS Med Spa?
CPRS Med Spa offers skin care products from SkinMedica®, Revision® and ZO® Skin Health by Zein Obagi, three leaders in the medical-grade skin care industry.
We trust the SkinMedica® line of professional skin care products, which are designed to enhance your skin’s appearance on a cellular level and to reduce visible signs of aging. SkinMedica® products are composed of top-quality ingredients, such as growth factors, retinoids, antioxidants, essential fatty acids and hyaluronic acid. The SkinMedica® skin care line includes serums, moisturizers, eye creams, acne systems, retinol products, toners, and cleansers. There is a product to suit every skincare need.
SkinMedica® GRASS Regimen SkinMedica® has designed the GRASS Regimen to help take the guesswork out of choosing products for your skin care needs. Each letter (G, R, A, S and S) represents a product category. We customize products from these categories to create your personal regimen. It’s that simple.
We offer the following SkinMedica® products:
- Rejuvenative Toner
- AHA/BHA Cleanser
- AHA/BHA Cream
- Daily Physical Defense Sunscreen
- Vitamin C & E Complex
- Retinol Complex 0.25, 0.50 and 1.0
- HA5 Rejuvenating Hydrator
- TNS Ceramide Treatment Cream
- Rejuvenative Moisturizer
- TNS Eye Repair
- TNS Essential Serum
- TNS Recovery Complex
- Lytera Skin Brightening Complex
- Dermal Repair Cream
- Redness Relief Calmplex
Revision® Skincare is advanced skin care recommended by CPRS Med Spa. Here’s why – The Revision® philosophy centers on the seven keys to unlocking healthy skin for any skin type: purify, refine, resurface, restore, protect, hydrate and correct.
For over 25 years, Revision® has offered unrivaled innovation and advanced technology to provide effective solutions for common skin concerns, such as premature aging and hyperpigmentation.
Using only the purest, most efficacious ingredients, the Revision® Skincare collection was formulated to provide targeted solutions for enhancing the skin’s appearance and reducing signs of aging.
Revision® Skincare products represent the furthest advancements in scientific skin care. Our formulations are rooted in rigorous research and testing and manufactured by us using the highest ethical standards. Revision® Skincare products are never tested on animals.
We offer the following Revision® skin care products:
- Brightening Facial Wash
- Papaya Enzyme Cleanser
- Gentle Cleansing Lotion
- Soothing Facial Rinse
- Exfoliating Facial Rinse
- Vitamin C Lotion 30%
- Firming Night Treatment
- Hydrating Serum
- DEJ Eye Cream
- Intellishade Matte and Original
ZO® Skin Health by Zein Obagi, MD
How Do I Use Skin Care Products from CPRS Med Spa?
Our medical aesthetician will explain how to use your new skin care products. The products will fit easily into your daily schedule.
How Much Do Skin Care Products Cost in Orlando, FL?
After your consultation with our medical aesthetician, we will provide a cost of your products. Payments can be made by cash, check and credit card. We also accept CareCredit®, a healthcare financing company that offers convenient and affordable monthly payments.
If you want real results from your skin care products, it’s time to learn about the professional, prescription-strength products at CPRS Med Spa in Orlando. We offer skin care products for patients of all ages in Orange County and Central Florida. To learn more, contact us to schedule a personal consultation and skin analysis with our medical aesthetician.