Latisse® in Orlando, FL
What is Latisse®?
Latisse® is a prescription product that has helped millions of men and women around the world grow longer, fuller eyelashes. The treatment helps people who have naturally thin lashes or who have seen their eyelashes thin out as they grow older. The FDA has approved Latisse® because the product is proven to safely and effectively strengthen eyelashes to allow them to grow longer and fuller. So now you can have beautiful lashes that enhance your eyes without mascara, false eyelashes, and costly eyelash extensions.
Benefits of Latisse®
Our patients love Latisse® because the treatment:
- Improves natural lash length and volume
- Requires only one application each day just before bedtime
- Grows your natural lashes
How is Latisse® Administered?
You use Latisse® at home. Our medical aesthetician will show you how to apply Latisse® so that you feel comfortable with using the product. The steps for using Latisse® are:
- Follow your normal skin care routine to clean your face. Gently pat the skin dry, including your eye area and lashes.
- The bottle of Latisse® has a special applicator. Hold the applicator horizontally, and put a drop of Latisse® on the applicator.
- Apply Latisse® in the same way that you do eyeliner. Start at the inside corner of the upper eyelashes and gently draw the applicator along the base of the lashes.
- Use a cotton swab or tissue to dab away any excess of the Latisse® liquid.
You do not need to apply Latisse® to the lower eyelashes because the product spreads to the lower lashes as you sleep.
When Will I See Results from the Application of Latisse®?
You will see a significant improvement in lash length and volume after two to three weeks. Full results take up to four months. You will need to continue using Latisse® to maintain the results. If you stop using Latisse®, your eyelashes will return to being shorter and thinner because you are always growing new lashes. The new eyelashes have not been treated with the Latisse® formulation.
How Much Does Latisse® Cost in Orlando, FL?
After your consultation, we will provide an accurate cost of your Latisse® treatment. Because Latisse® is not covered by medical insurance, we offer several payment options including cash, check, credit card and CareCredit® financing.
If you want to enhance your lashes to bring out your eyes, you can have longer, fuller lashes with Latisse® from CPRS Med Spa. We offer Latisse® treatments to men and women who live in Orange County and Central Florida. Contact us to schedule a personal consultation and find out if Latisse® is right for you.