Waxing in Orlando, FL
Located in Orlando, CPRS Med Spa, led by board-certified plastic surgeon Kendall Peters, MD, FACS, offers waxing services for men and women in Orange County and Central Florida. Waxing is a convenient and relatively comfortable way to eliminate unwanted hair on the face and body. Waxing provides superior results compared to shaving, and our medical aesthetician provides discrete waxing services in a comfortable and relaxing setting.
What is Waxing?
Waxing by a medical aesthetician removes unwanted hair from the legs, face, bikini area and underarms. Shaving these areas at home will give you unpredictable results, and the hair returns within just a few short days. You may have tried waxing at home and found that the area develops bumps, or perhaps you accidently burned your skin. In the hands of a professional aesthetician, cosmetic waxing will remove hair so that the skin is smooth and soft without being irritated.
Benefits of Waxing
In addition to removing unwanted hair, waxing will also gently exfoliate the skin. With repeat treatments, the hair grows back softer and thinner, so follow-up treatments are more comfortable and the results last longer.
Is Waxing Right for Me?
Some skin conditions may require you to seek other types of hair removal. Our medical aesthetician will perform a skin and hair analysis to determine if our waxing services are right for you. Many patients prefer waxing to laser treatments because waxing is more affordable, and the results can last up to four weeks.
- Lip, Chin, Nose and Ears – Waxing the lip, chin, nose, and ears require a special touch. The delicate skin is prone to burning and irritation, so the right type of wax must be used, and the wax must be the appropriate temperature. If the wax is too hot, the skin will burn. If the wax is too cool, the hair will not be removed consistently across the treatment area.
- Eyebrow – Eyebrow waxing requires a technique that removes unwanted hair and enhances the natural shape and arch of the eyebrows. Our medical aesthetician understands how to best shape your eyebrows using waxing so that you feel confident about your appearance.
- Full Face– Full face waxing removes the fine hair that can interfere with your make-up. The hair can also lead to dirt and debris being trapped in your pores which may result in blemishes and acne.
- Underarms – Having smooth, hair-free underarms means that you can wear sleeveless clothing and swimwear with confidence. Keeping your underarm area free of hair also helps with perspiration odor and sweating.
- Eyebrow Tint – If you have light eyebrows, our medical aesthetician may recommend an eyebrow tint to more clearly define the brows. This gives your face a more balanced appearance.
- Eyelash Tint – Eyelash tinting darkens your natural lashes so that you do not need mascara. The treatment is recommended for men and women. If you want longer or fuller eyelashes, we also offer Latisse® treatments.
How is Waxing Performed?
Waxing works by trapping unwanted hair in wax. Warm wax is applied to the treatment area and allowed to cool. The wax is then quickly pulled from the skin. You may feel a slight sting as the wax is removed from the skin. Our medical aesthetician will apply the wax in small sections for larger areas, such as the legs, face, and underarms.
How Much Does Waxing Cost in Orlando, FL?
The cost of our waxing services is based on the size of the treatment area. We provide a cost after your consultation appointment. Payment can be made by cash, check and credit card. If you are interested in financing your waxing and other medical spa services, we encourage you to apply with CareCredit®.
If you have unwanted hair and are tired of shaving, you should consider the waxing services at CPRS Med Spa in Orlando. Waxing removes unwanted hair on the face and body, and we offer discrete waxing services for men and women in Orange County and Central Florida. Contact us today to schedule your personal consultation with our medical aesthetician.